Don't Sacrifice Your festive style. Be a true Christmas style icon with an Irish Aran Sweater.
We have put together a few ideas that will fill your hearts with festive cheer and keep you cosy and warm this winter.
Whether you call it an Aran Sweater or an Irish Sweater you can be sure it will be the best sweater you will buy this year.
- Irish Sweaters are considered a timeless piece
- Irish Sweaters are part of our Irish Heritage
- Irish sweaters are beautifully designed with intricate stitching detail
- Irish Sweaters are made from 100% Merino wool truly organic
- Irish Sweaters are made in Ireland
- Irish sweaters also know as Aran sweaters or fisherman's Sweaters
Ireland is famous for its long tradition of Senchaí (storyteller or a bearer of “old lore”.). From tales and exploits of Fionn mac Cúl, The Children of Lír and Queen Maeve. Irish stories have travelled the world and warmed the hearts of many.
The stitches designed in the Aran sweater are indeed intricate and beautiful. All the stitches have a symbolic meaning behind them.
St Patricks Day, a celebration that brings out the Irish in everyone.