5 Things you need to know about Merino Wool
Merino Wool comes from a breed of sheep called Merino Sheep.
Merino Sheep originated in Spain. They where highly prized Sheep
for there fine wool coats. Merino Sheep where introduced into Australia
where the breed was improved over centuries through cross breeding.
Australia produces the finest and softest Merino wool in the whole World.
- Merino wool is a completely Natural Product. Its grown all year round in Australia. Australia's warm climate and green pastures are conducive to its growth.
- Merino wool is a renewable product. Merino Sheep produce a new fleece every year.
- Merino wool is a breathable product, it also has the ability to absorb moisture and evaporate it.
- Merino wool in a natural insulator, it will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Merino wool in very soft and very lightweight, its easy to wear and also is stain resistant.